Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's been awhile...

It has been a long long time i never write anything in this blog.... busy? yes indeed... busy on doing part-time job, busy on cleaning the home, busy on how to make my life even more and more like christ... family appeared to be having quite some bad stuff going on, mother not happy with the act of both sister... not happy with Carmen's stubborness... and even brother and sister not happy 2nd sister's act... a lot of things had happened, but still going on, in the extended family (N.G.A), you are my support... when i'm in need, you all are there for me... and God is the one who govern everything ...

School started already, not much of time for me to stay at home or play basketball... but happy and excited to go for the next conference, ITIP, in muar of course... papa ... miss you so much, and miss all my brother and sister over there much!! A lot of things has changed, used to be attending youth conference, with a lot of youth in the church, but now the time change everything, which a lot of us couldn't attend certain conferences together... I really miss those days in the cell group, Sis Laffy, Uncle Shane... all my cell members... I know that the day which everyone comes back will be close... but still, the day that we used to be, is no longer there... cause we need to look, go, move our butt. to FORWARD!

Fabian shaved his hair @.@ haha ... well at least, he is healthy^^ everyone seems to be ok in the class, Annie looks great, Jeyson looks great, everyone looks great, but i wonder why Carol looks not so great? haha ... kesian her fall sick during the first week of school re-open... Juniors only have about 56 people, girls a lot and guys ... kesian ... =.= well... at least that I know, everything was fine, in god's hand of course! I pray that everything will not go smoothly, cause if things go smoothly, that's the time where we need to think back, was God with me all the time? or He already left me but I'm still there believe God was with me .... @,@ I fear God, so that's why, all glory and honour, power belongs unto Him!! Amen! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment